The 12 Questions of 2012:
1. Which makeup brand stood out to you most in 2012? Drugstore and High End!
Hard Candy (amazing baked eye shadows, blushes (HG!), bronzers)
Giorgio Armani (undisputed correctors (HG!), concealers, foundations, blushes)
2. Best new discovery of 2012?
Alpha Hydroxy Skin Care line (Retinol ResQ (HG!), Glycolic lotion, cleanser)
3. Best re-discovery -- A product that you fall in love with over and over again?
Origins VitaZing SPF 15 (an instant vacation face in the tube (HG!))
4. Best seasonal product 2012? Winter / Spring / Summer / Fall
Josie Maran Argan Oil
Fresh Lip Balm
Revlon Lip Butter (s)
Wet-n-Wild Mega Color Nail Polish(s)
5. Best Limited Edition Collections in 2012? Drugstore and High End
Maybelline Color Tattoo(s)
MAC Marilyn Monroe (pure platinum Hollywood glamour!)
6. Most regretted purchase of 2012?
Chanel Rouge Coco Shine in BOY :-(
7. Youtube and beauty highlights 2012?
I love everything!
I enjoy monthly favorites, get ready with me, hauls, tutorials, everything beauty!
8. What is your favorite / best video on your own channel?
I have made a post on my nail polish organization/set-up!
I think it's great! ;-)
9. Best recommendation of 2012 from someone else?
It's my new best friend for tired eyes! It's brilliant!
I have a few (Maybelline, L'Oreal, Boots no7, Jane Iredale, etc) and hoping to add By Terry Touche Veloutee Highlighting Concealer Brush ($58) very soon!
10. Best makeup tool 2012?
Real Techniques brushes! All of them! HG!!!
11. What are the products you are excited to try in 2013?
By Terry Highlighter, Burberry eye shadow, Chanel bronzer, blush, powder!
12. Will you do a Makeup Collection in 2013, or an updated version?